09 September 2008

No autographs, please.


I'm very busy and important. And I'm in a hurry. If I was behind you on the road right now, I would tailgate you and honk impatiently, indicating my desire for you to move out of my way so that I could pass you. Once you obeyed my non-verbal request, I would speed up and as I passed you I would glance over with an irritated look while simultaneously gunning the engine. Then I would cut you off, and immediately slam on the brakes in front of you to pull into a parking lot just ahead. I wouldn't use my turn signal. I would then park in a Compact Only parking space. Backwards. Unevenly.

6 comments:

sharilyn said...

ah, don't ya just LOVE it?!?! you DO make me laugh! dare i ask if that really happened today? i wouldn't doubt it for a moment and would be most tempted to give a non-verbal signal or two in response... though i wouldn't be so badly behaved, of course! :)

sharilyn said...

ps. HEY! when did you get on the Blogtations? who submitted you? you should put the voting icon on your page so we can all vote for you to win this month!! Congrats, you awesome quipper, you!!

meleah rebeccah said...

Geez. Us. Douche-bags Unite.

grrr......

Skeeter said...

Nice. I hate these kinds of vehicles. Here in Oklahoma, they are everywhere. Whenever they pass me, I think to myself ... six ... miles per gallon.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Employee No. 3699 said...

So is this guy overcompensating for some other short fall?

meleah rebeccah said...

Yes. Definitely.

Definitely Over Compensating. Definitely

(said in my best RainMan voice)