03 September 2008

Genetics

This is me and my brother back in the day. I have this picture hanging in my bathroom with other photos of Boog in the tub, or wrapped in a towel, or in his robe. I'm the one on the left. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at in this photo, but if memory serves, my brother probably farted in the tub again.



Since Boog was born, I've been told he looks just like me. I can definitely see some similarities. But when he looks at the picture above and I ask him who that is on the left, he says, "Boog!" So I thought I would show you a side-by-side comparison.



What do YOU think?

8 comments:

sharilyn said...

TOTALLY!! like mother like son! i love it when you can see such wonderful similarities! (and are you SURE that's what you're looking at?!) :)

Employee No. 3699 said...

I think he looks like both you and your brother. Hey, your not from the deep south are you?!?

sari said...

How has he grown so big??? Look at him brushing his little tooths!

You guys are both cute, and I can definitely see the similarities!

Skeeter said...

Yes dear,

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Skeeter said...

Oh yeah, I too had a bubble making brother. So much like a bad jacuzzi ...

musing said...

Yep. Definitely similar.

Also, I'd like to quote you on my blog. Would you email me about it?

(found you Michael's blog)

meleah rebeccah said...

YES!! He looks JUST LIKE YOU!!

Michael C said...

Yep! Uncanny resemblance indeed!
BTW, I've been meaning to ask you when you got a blog?
;-)