06 May 2008

M is for Meme (more of a game, actually)

I was surfin' around, popping in on BeanieSue's site after she left a helpful comment on my L post (hi BeanieSue!). She had a cool game that involves Flickr.

Here’s the game:
- Go to Flickr
- Type your answer into the “search” box.
- Pick an image from the first page.
- Copy and paste answer into blog

[I actually picked the first picture in each search, and didn't realize you could pick from the first PAGE, but that's typical Eva, not following directions]

My name is:


My relationship status is:


My favorite color is:


My celebrity crush is (yowza!):


My favorite princess is:


My favorite adult beverage is:


My dream vacation:


When I grow up I want to be:

4 comments:

beaniesue said...

Your favorite color is SPLOOSH? Or would that be WOOSH!? What sound does a wave make?

You'll never believe what I typed in to get the image for my "what do you want to be when you grow up" :)

Michael C said...

That's a very cool meme! But I didn't realize when you grew up that you wanted to sleep on books. You might want to try pillows. They're very comfortable.

Eva said...

beaniesue: my favorite color is black, but this photo showed up at the top of the search results and it's so cool i had to post it.

michael: sleeping on books has been a lifelong dream of mine. don't minimize my dream!

TroyBoy said...

Nice pics. Very vivid.