22 March 2007

Tag, I'm It!

The lovely Sari has tagged me with a meme - list seven songs you are into right now...no matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I don't have an iPod Shuffle like Sari, and usually listen to albums in their entirety, so I'm just picking the ones that I enjoyed MOST from the albums I've listed to recently, one anomaly, and some from the radio while driving.

I'm listening to:

1. Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys
2. It Won't Be Long - The Beatles
3. When The World Is Running Down, You Make The Best Of What's Still Around - The Police (yes, the song title IS that long)*
4. French Toast - The English Beat
5. La Villa Strangiato - Rush
6. Benson (the TV Theme song) - Artist Unknown**
7. Busy Child - The Crystal Method

*an amusing note about number 3: Rob, my adorable hubbinator, thought for years that the lyrics were "When the world is running down, you make the best cup of stew around." I laughed for days when I had the privilege of correcting him.

**as for the Benson theme song, we have discovered that this tune sends Boog into yet another giggle session. Observe:


Thanks, Sari! That was fun! I think I will forgo the tagging, though. If anyone wants to grab it, please do! And let me know, because I think it's kind of cool to see what you all are into at the moment.

1 comment:

sari said...

Great songs!

Thanks for playing.

Your boy is such a sweetheart.