01 November 2006

First of November

And so it begins! The NaBloPoMo challenge in underway, and I am posting once a day. A bit daunting, being a new blogger, but I'm loving the process of fine-tuning the look of my site, and feeling quite inspired by all the other participants!

I even figured out how to put the logo/seal thingie in the margin. Woo hoo! (YES, I'M NEW)

I've been creating a mental list of subjects to discuss, and I was thinking that having a notepad around at all times would be a good idea. Do you do that? So that when inspiration strikes, you have a pen and paper at the ready? My memory has been affected by motherhood and most of the time I can't remember what I had for lunch, let alone keep track of an entire LIST in my head. And Maggie says "No One Cares What You Had For Lunch", after all. I guess I'm off the hook for recalling lunch stuff.

No comments: