27 November 2006

Day Twenty-Seven - Holidailies

I must be on some damn good drugs, cuz I signed up for Holidailies last night.

The freak perfectionist in me is so UPSET that I missed posting for NaBloPoMo on Thanksgiving and the Saturday following. So upset, in fact, that a tiny part of me wishes I never went to our families for the holiday. Man, I need help.

But second chances are never far away, are they? I will try again. The cool thing is that Holidailies allows for holiday business and that means you only have to post 20 of the 31 days, if I read the rules correctly. Which means that when we go back down to SoCal again for Christmas, I'm off the hook if I miss a day or two.

Jesus, this is a boring post. If this was Sasha's site, it would be labeled "boring shit". Thankfully, I am not alone in this state. I noticed that quite a few peeps are losing steam. Three more days! I vow to post three riveting posts for the remaining days of November. I'm off to brainstorm some ideas.

Meanwhile, here's a cute picture of my little butterball:

6 comments:

sari said...

Gosh that kid is cute!

My friend Dixie did Holidailies last year...I forgot all about that until I saw this here.

Hmmm....

I haven't missed a day, but then again, I pretty much posted every day (except maybe the weekend) anyway. It's been fun finding new blogs to read and knowing people have been reading mine, but I don't know if I'll sign up for that.

Hmmm...

sasha said...

The Boog is so...darn...cute.

I know I'm repeating myself from previous comments, but come on. I would chew on all parts of that baby if he were mine. Does he have the Michelin Man legs? Joey did for a little while before he turned into a string bean.

If so, pictures?

Eva said...

Yes, total Michelin Man legs. Very chewable. Sometimes I want to slice off little bits and saute them in garlic and butter. With a light and refreshing Pinot Grigio. Picture forthcoming.

Eva said...

Yes, total Michelin Man legs. Very chewable. Sometimes I want to slice off little bits and saute them in garlic and butter. With a light and refreshing Pinot Grigio. Picture forthcoming.

sasha said...

oh and PS...your new profile pic is also tres cute.

JMom said...

holy holidailies! I wish you good luck. NaBloPoMo was hard especially during the holidays. I cheated and got my daughter to post for me on the days when blogging was just too much to sneak into my schedule. and Yes, I am one of those losing steam. Two more days to go! :)

Your baby is just too cute!