13 November 2006

Day Thirteen - Tags


The Boog turned seven months. It's all about the tags today. We've been going stir crazy, stuck inside with the rain outside. Good thing there's tags to be investigated. What do people do with babies when it's raining? Since they can't color or bake, I'm out of ideas.

On another note, a car alarm was going off for TWO HOURS this afternoon. Don't alarms have some sort of auto shut off thingie? What an annoying feature. Is it bad to want to smash something on their car to make the alarm feel like it's doing its job?

2 comments:

sari said...

Ok I've gone and read a bunch more of your blog and I have to say a few things.

1. You are very funny! You have a great sense of humor and you make me laugh.

2. The story of you and your husband? It's great! And I love that picture, you guys are so cute together. And, I love that parrot bathing suit, it kind of fits your self-described wanderlust.

3. I, too, moved about every six months when I was in my twenties. I could never figure it out myself, but wanderlust sounds nice. I'll take that.

4. Why do you call your baby Boog? I call my boy Boogs. I can't for the life of me tell you why, it's evolved from 800 other nicknames somehow. But it's kind of (DAH!

Anyway, I'll definately be back!

:-)

sari said...

Oops I had a "Dah! Dah! Daaaaahhh! (insert spooky music here)" on that post and took it off, but apparently not all of it as there is a lonely DAH! hanging out there by itself.

See, I tried to reign it in, but I'm just a geek. Oh well, the cat's out of the bag.

Have a great day!