08 November 2006

Day Eight - Divorce Watch 2006

This just in (sort of) - Big Surprise - Britney files for divorce from He Who Must Not Be Named Because His Nickname Is Stupid.

It is unfortunate that this comes AFTER two offspring of this nerfherder are born, but way to go Britney! That took courage. And she looked happy, healthy and put-together on her Letterman visit. I'm looking forward to seeing how she dredges her career up from the bottom of the murky murkiness. I have no doubt that she will!

I can't help but feel sorry for her in a way. I can only imagine the field day that the media is and will be having with her ordeal.

Oh, and Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe? What is going on???? I thought those two were in the "til death" group in Hollywood. Go figure. I was just telling Rob the other day that you really have no idea what is going on in a marriage unless you're the one in it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Alas poor FedEx, we barely knew you, and didn't care to learn more.